• Distribution of main and auxiliary power.
• Lighting Design.
• Electrical single line diagram & Load list preparation.
• Determining the size of transformers, switchgears, Schematic drawings are used in determining .sizes of generators, HV equipment's, bus duct, and one-line diagrams for distribution systems.
• Electrical panel schedules, which are integrated with the design and change as the design changes.
• Cable Tray layouts, Cable sizing and schedules.
• Electrical, power and lighting plans, including lighting load estimations, Light Fixture Layout Designing.
• Shop drawing.
• As built drawing.
• Design of Emergency system design.
• Design of Power distribution system.
• Design of the low current system.
o Fire alarm and detection system.
o Public address system.
o Nurse Call Systems.
o Closed circuit television system.
o Control Access System.
• Preparing Bill of Material for Electrical items.